26.8.10

不想记起的繁忙


无可耐何,昨天(it's 1.23am now ma)起的一大早,唯一的安慰是我终于吃到好久都没机会吃的Mc-doll-ne breakfast. Why do they only show the prices for meal nowadays? They do that in BK too. Totally irritating! Only when you ask them, will they show you or tell you the prices for ala carte order.
Because I'm in a lazy mood so their marketing technique worked and I conveniently ordered one hotcake meal plus a sauage muffin with egg. 太久没吃就是这样. That should last me for many, many more months before I eat their breakfast again, because somehow it just taste not that nice coz the hotcakes gave out an awful smell. Although of coz they taste normal lah and I finished them.
Truth is that it has been a long time since I wake up so early and I was quite taken aback by how busy the roads were, so many people in their routine. Busy bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment